Mesajlar
Tepkime
Puanları
Credits
Geri Bildirim : 0 / 0 / 0
İngilizce referans mektubu nasıl yazılır
İngilizce referans mektubu

To Whom It My Concern,
Mr Coşkun TAŞOLUK was my student in the course of “Logic Control during his BSc studies
in The Department of Electrical Engineering

During this term of study, Mr TAŞOLUK was a hardworking, intelligent and diligent student He always ranked in the top 5% his class He has a nice personality and gets along very well with his class mates I have recognized him as an honest and respectful person
I would, therefore, fully recommend him for graduate programs in your institutions
I am sure that Mr TAŞOLUK will be very successful

To Whom It My Concern,
This is a brief letter of recommendation for MrBunyamin Akgurbuz whom I have known for
almost four years during his undergraduate studies in our department

In his undergraduate study he has mainly focused his study on power systems He has taken my course namedPower Transmission 2 He demonstrated his ability for quick learning, capacity for analytical thinking and originality in problem solving He has impressed me as a industrious, dependable, serious and hard working student

Socially he has modest, mature, and pleasant personality He is good at communication skills He managed to win the government scholarship exam for continuing his education and showed how skilled he was I ,therefore, support his application for your program

I sincerely recommend him for your university to be considered in the graduate study which leads him to the advanced degree I strongly believe that he will produce excellent work in the field he chooses

Yours sincerely,
Prof Dr
Head of Deptof Elect Eng

Üst Alt