16 Ağu 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime
Puanları
Credits
Geri Bildirim : 0 / 0 / 0
ingilizce hikaye ozetleri kısa,

The Moving

Susan and Henry have a nice house They moved into the house ten years ago They like it very much It has one big problem It is very small They have four rooms They have three children and two dogs The children are seven, nine, and twelve years old Susan and Henry want to move to a big house They decided to sell their house and buy a big one

They wanted to clean the house Henry painted the living room and the kitchen He painted the living room light blue and the kitchen white Susan vacuumed the rugs in all the rooms Then she scrubbed the kitchen floor She scrubbed the bathroom floor too

They decided they had too many things Susan had three beautiful dresses, but they didn't fit She gave them to her sister The kids had some nice baby toys She gave them to her friend The kids had some old school papers They didn't want the papers anymore They recycled them

Now Susan and Henry's house is very clean and neat They are going to sell it next week They asked a real estate agent to help them People are going to come and look at it next Sunday They are looking for a new house too

The Princess and the Pea

Once upon a time there was a prince who wanted to marry a princess; but she would have to be a real princess He travelled all over the world to find one, but nowhere could he get what he wanted There were princesses enough, but it was difficult to find out whether they were real ones There was always something about them that was not as it should be So he came home again and was sad, for he would have liked very much to have a real princess

One evening a terrible storm came on; there was thunder and lightning, and the rain poured down in torrents Suddenly a knocking was heard at the city gate, and the old king went to open it It was a princess standing out there in front of the gate But, good gracious! what a sight the rain and the wind had made her look The water ran down from her hair and clothes; it ran down into the toes of her shoes and out again at the heels And yet she said that she was a real princess

Well, we'll soon find that out, thought the old queen But she said nothing, went into the bedroom, took all the bedding off the bedstead, and laid a pea on the bottom; then she took twenty mattresses and laid them on the pea, and then twenty eiderdown beds on top of the mattresses

On this the princess had to lie all night In the morning she was asked how she had slept Oh, very badly!said she I have scarcely closed my eyes all night Heaven only knows what was in the bed, but I was lying on something hard, so that I am black and blue all over my body It's horrible!

Now they knew that she was a real princess because she had felt the pea right through the twenty mattresses and the twenty eiderdown beds Nobody but a real princess could be as sensitive as that

So the prince took her for his wife, for now he knew that he had a real princess; and the pea was put in the museum, where it may still be seen, if no one has stolen it
There, that is a true story

The Kindergarten

Jennifer Chan is five years old Her mother takes her to kindergarten every morning She has fun with the other children Her teacher is very nice Jennifer likes her teacher very much Her teacher's name is Mrs Black

Mrs Black teaches the students about the letters and sounds of English Sometimes Jennifer does worksheets for homework On the B worksheet for example, she circled all the words that started with B She circled the box, the bag, the banana, the bird, and the bed She didn't circle the duck, the dog, or the cat

Jennifer likes to show her mother her work Jennifer's mother doesn't know English well She told Jennifer to show her the worksheets Then her mother can learn too, and Jennifer feels happy Mrs Black teaches the children songs too Sometimes Jennifer sings the songs for her parents Her mother always asks her about school

One day Mrs Chan got a letter from the school It was from her daughter's teacher Mrs Chan was very nervous She didn't know why her daughter's teacher wanted to talk to her She asked her friend for some advice Her friend told her not to worry Her friend said the teachers always make an appointment with every child's parents every semester It's called a parentteacher conferenceand it's a good time for parents to ask questions too She said the teachers want parents to be interested in their children's schoolwork

Mrs Chan was nervous because she was afraid the teacher might talk too fast She was afraid she might not understand On the day of the conference, Mrs Chan went to school for the appointment Mrs Black was very nice and spoke slowly She told Mrs Chan that her daughter was very smart She told her that her daughter was very helpful too She said Mrs Chan should feel proud

Mrs Chan went home and told her daughter about the conference Her daughter was happy too

Into The Garbage

This is a true story that happened to me many years ago, but I still remember it vividly It all started while we were on vacation Vacations should be restful, relaxing times, but I planned to do some studying too I carefully put all my important papers and books in a large paper bag, and put them in the car with the suitcases

After a long drive to Los Angeles, we were happy to find a motel with a really good price We decided to stay for a week so we could get three extra days at no extra cost

On the second day of our stay there, we arrived back at the motel after a day of sightseeing and a good dinner It was about ten o'clock in the evening, and I decided I'd better start working I knew the bag was in the room, but I looked all over and couldn't find it It had disappeared! I was panicstricken Suddenly I had a sickening thought I was sure the maid took it out with the garbage

I ran over to the main office, and asked if I could talk to the maid who had been on duty that day They told me there were several, and besides, they had all left for the day The people in the office showed me the large garbage bins in back of the motel, but didn't offer any help

I sighed, gathered my courage, grabbed a flashlight, and walked through the dark to the garbage bins There were three of them Each one was about four and a half feet high I didn't know where to start I looked around and found an old shopping cart, which I used to climb into the middle of one of the bins I spent some time rummaging through bags and bags of other people's garbage, but I didn't have any luck After a few minutes of tears of frustration, I finally gave up

Maybe I was wrong, and was just looking through banana peels, old milk cartons, coffee grounds, and halfeaten food for nothing I climbed out, being careful not to drop my flashlight, and looked around to see if anyone had spotted me I took one last look into the other two bins, this time just checking the bags on top Then I got lucky Right on top of the third bin was my bag I was never so happy to see a dirty old bag in my life! I told the manager to tell the maid not to clean our room any more
Kaynak:ingilizcemorg

Üst Alt