Son Konu

Wish Clause Hakkında Bilgi Verir Misiniz?

iltasyazilim

Yeni Üye
Katılım
25 Ara 2016
Mesajlar
Tepkime
Puanları
Yaş
Credits
Geri Bildirim : 0 / 0 / 0
Wish Clause Hakkında Data Verir Misiniz?
Wish Clause Hakkında Bilgi
Wish Clause

a) WISH

Wishin sözcük anlamı arzu etmek, arzu etmek' tir Bu açıdan want' ve would likeile benzer anlamı taşır Oysa wishbunların içinde daha fazla resmi ortamlarda kullanılanıdır Wishten sonra bir diğer fiile geçebiliriz

Who do you wish to see, Sir? (wish to do something) I wish to see the manager
The Prime Minister wished the Opposition to be more reasonable about the new tax system, (wish someone to do something)

Wishten sonradan bir ad gelebilir Fakat wishin bu kullanımı kısıtlıdır Wantve would liketan sonra herhangi bir ismi kullanabiliriz wantwould like some coffee I wantwould like a ticket to Ankaragibi Wishi ise, ama kısmet, sevinç, galibiyet arzu etmekgibi yapılarda kullanabiliriz

Wish me luck in the exam, (wish someone something)
I wish you a swift recovery
I sent a card to my parents and wished them a Happy New Year

Wishten sonra bir tümce (that clause) gelebilir Bu cümlenin tense'i, present veya future tense olamaz Mutlaka hakiki durumu ifade eden cümledeki tense'in bir derece past biçimi olmalıdır: do yerine did, can yerine could, did ve havehas done yerine had done gibi (Wantve would liketan sonradan bu şekilde tümce gelmez)

She Isn't here now I wish she were here now (Keşke o şu anda burada olsaydı)

We don't have enough money I wish we had enough money (Keşke yeterince paramız olsaydı)

l can't help her I wish I could help her (Keşke ona yardım edebilseydim)

b) WISH CLAUSES

1 A wish about the present

Wish + subject + past tense, kişinin, içinde bulunduğu anda hoşuna gitmeyen olayları, memnuniyetsizliğini açıklama eder Befiili için bütün öznelerle werekullanılır Wishderi daha sonra thatkullanabiliriz Ama that kullanmadan cümleye geçmek daha yaygındır

Ali isn't as tall as his friend Ahmet
Ali wishes (that) he were birli tall as his friend Ahmet
(Ali is sorry that he isn't as tall birli his friend Ahmet)
I ** very busy now, so I can't help you
I wish I weren't so busy now
(It's a pity that I'm very busy now)
I don't know where he is, so I can't contact him
I wish I knew where he was
(It's a pity that I don't know where he is)
She doesn't trust me I wish she trusted me
I have to stay home today I wish I didn't have to stay home today
I can't do anything to relieve the situation
I wish I could do something to relieve the situation
He is working now I wish he weren't working now
It's raining heavily, so I can't go out I wish it weren't raining so heavily

2 A wish about the past

Wish + subject + past perfect, geçmişte gerçekleşmiş olan olaylardan duyulan pişmanlığı ya da o olaylardan nedeniyle yakınmayı tanımlamak için kullanılır

He wasn't here yesterday, so he missed the party
I wish he had been here yesterday
I had to work yesterday, so I couldn't go to the theatre with them
I wish I hadn't had to work yesterday
I couldn't get up early yesterday, so I was late for my date
I wish I could have got uphad been able to get up early yesterday

I didn't have enough money on me, so I couldn't lend him any
I wish I had had enough money on me
I was driving very fast beygir the time of the accident, so the person I hit got seriously injured
I wish I hadn't been driving so fast beygir the time of the accident
OR I wish I had been driving more slowly at the time of the accident

3 A wish about the future

Wish clause'larda wouldun kullanımı kesin kurallara bağlıdır
Temel tümce ile (I wish, she wishes, etc) ast cümlenin özneleri aynı ise, esas cümlede
wouldkullanamayız Çünkü would, içinde bulunduğumuz anda veya gelecekte hoşnut olmadığımız ya da hoşumuza gitmeyen bir olayı bir başkasının değiştirmesini istediğimiz anlamını ifade eder bu nedenle, iki cümlenin özneleri öbür olduğu vakit
(I wish you would She wishes they would) wouldkullanabiliriz

I'm sure it will be a wonderful picnic
I wish you would come too (I want you to come)
You are driving too fast
J wish you would slow down (I want you to slow down)
She is thinking about studying abroad, bacak I don't want to be away from her
J wish she would change her mind ( want her to change her mind)
It's raining heavily, and I don't want to go out in the rain
I wish it would stop raining (I want the rain to stop)

Eğer geleceğe yönelik bir ifade uygulamak istiyorsak lakin iki cümledeki özneler aynı ise couldveya simple past tense kullanabiliriz

I have to work tomorrow
I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow
She can't come with zihin tomorrow, and she is disappointed about this
She wishes she could come with akıl tomorrow
I don't think I will have spare time tomorrow to help you, etap 1 wish I coud help you

c) IF ONLY

If onlyde I wishile aynı anlamdadır ve aynı tense kurallarına tarafından kullanılır Ama if onlybirazcık daha dramatik (daha üzücü) olayları ifade ederken kullanılır
If only he hadn't been so seriously injured!
If onfy I knew where she was living now!
If only we could do something to deaden her pain!
If onfy you would drive more slowly!
If onlyrun alt bulunduğu cümle bir esas cümleye ilk elden bağlanabilir Bu dilekçe,

thenin that casegibi, bir geçiş sözcüğü olmadan I wishiçin mümkün değildir
If only I had known that you were in the hospital, I would have come to visit
you

If only you would drive more slowly, I would feel more relaxed
( wish you woud drive more slowly; thenthat way, I would feel more relaxed)
If only I knew where she was living now, I could write to her
(I wish I knew where she was living now Then, I could write to her)

If onlykalıbında, if ile onlyayrılabilir ve onlytümce içinde ayrı yerlerde kullanılabilir

1 Befiilinden sonra:
If only he were more hardworking! Zfhe were onfyrnore hardworking!
2 Modalmuavin fiillerinden sonra:
Ifonfyyou would drive more slowly! Zf you would only drive more slowly!
If only we could do something to deaden her pain! Zf we could onfy do something to deaden her pain!
3 Belli Başlı fiilden önce:
If only 1 knew where she was living now! Zf I only knew where she was living now!
4 Active cümlede hadhadn'tdan önce veya sonra:
If only I had known that you were in the hospital, I would have come to visit you Zf I had only known that you were in the hospital, I would have come to visit you Zf I onfy had known that you were in the hospital, I would have come to visit you
5 Passive cümlede hadhadn'tdan önce:
If onfy he hadn't been so seriously injured! Zf he onfy hadn't been so seriously injured!

d) WOULD RATHER

Would ratherkullanarak I wishile benzer anlamı veren cümleler elde edebiliriz Bu anlamda would rather, yaygın olarak özellikle hatip ile yan cümledeki özne farklı kişilerse kullanılır
I'd rather you were by my side at this difficult moment, (wish about the present) I wish you were by my side beygir this difficult moment
I'd rather he didn't come to the party next weekend, (wish about the future) I wish he wouldn't come to the party next weekend
I'd rather we hadn't stayed out so late last night, (wish about the past) I wish we hadn't stayed out so late last night

e) ITS (HIGH) TIMEITS ABOUT TIME

It's (high) timeit's about time, yapmanın zamanı çoktan geldiyapmanın zamanı geldi de geçti bilegibi anlamlar verdiği için, bu kalıplan kullanarak I wishile aynı anlamda cümleler üretebiliriz Çünkü, yapmanın zamanı şimdiden geldive Keşke artık yapsanifadelerinin her ikisi de, bir sızlanma, bir dilekte katılmak ifade etmektedir
It's (high) timeIt's about timedan sonradan gelen cümlede sadece Simple past kullanılır ve present ya da future bir istek ya da özlem açıklama edilir Geçmişteki bir dilek ya da isteği bu yapılarla ifade edemeyiz Bir şeyin olmasının zamanı şimdiden geldianlamından nedeniyle, bu kalıplarla negatif yapı uygulamak da mümkün değildir

It's (high) time she learnt how to take care of herself
I wish she would learn how to take care of herself
It's about time someone taught you a lesson I wish someone would teach you a lesson
It's about time you could ride a bike I wish you could ride a bike

It's time (for someone) to do something, yapma zamanı geldianlamını verir ve it's (high) timeit's about timegibi, bir geç kalma veya yakınma açıklama etmez

I've had a lovely time tonight, bacak it's time (for me) to go (
The time has now arrived for me to go) (, fakat artık gitme zamanı geldi)

I've had a lovely time tonight, but it's (high) time I went (I should probably have left before this) (, ama şimdiden gitmiş olmalıydım) *

Üst Alt